Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

"The Music in my heart"

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today is my day to post at Quietfire Creations and I created a card using the newly released stamp: The music in my heart.
The Music in My Heart - Mounted
I cannot help but think of my mom after reading this stamp as she used to love to sing and play a guitar.  Even though I cannot hear her music anymore, I have the fondest memories of her music.  The stamp would be perfect on a scrapbook page of her.  Also, it would be great on a card to send to a friend to let them know you are thinking of them or a happy moment shared together.
To obtain more details and instructions on the card, feel free to hop on over to Quietfire Creations.

Thank for stopping by.  I do hope you enjoyed the card!

May you always have beautiful music long after it was heard no more.
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

3 comments:

  1. You have highlighted this beautiful saying so well. A very sweet card Kathy Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thank you so much for your kind comment.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so elegant! Perfectly balanced design accents the lovely verse. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...