Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Layered Garden Treasure

Hello Crafty Friends!

Last month I was fortunate enough to attend Creativation in Phoenix.  Wow!  It was non-stop fun seeing all the soon-to-be released product, new-to-me product, and visiting my favorite brand booths.  One booth that was almost new-to-me was Altenew.  I had seen some of their product before in stores but had not really seen the beautiful projects created using their product.  The Altenew layered flowers projects were gorgeous!  After leaving Creativation I decided to buy a stamp and die set and try it out for myself.  Today I am sharing the first project using stamps and dies from the Garden Treasure set.

Instructions:
  1. Create a top fold card using pale blue card stock. Round corners.  Apply gold marker along edges.
  2. Die cut white card stock using Becca Feeken's Emmeline Treillage die and Tallulah Frill die.  
  3. Die cut Emmeline Treillage using the rectangle die from Hemstitch Rectangles.  Die cut green card stock using same die.
  4. Mount all die cuts to card base using liquid adhesive.
  5. Stamp flowers onto white card stock using desired inks.  After drying, die cut.
  6. Mount flowers to card base using liquid adhesive.  For more dimension, use thin double sided foam tape for leaves and thicker double sided foam tape for rose.
  7. Add Stickles to center of flowers.  Add pale blue pearls to center of Emmeline background flowers.
  8. Create bow and adhere using liquid adhesive.  Add gold button to bow center using liquid adhesive. 
It was a good time in the craft room stamping out the roses in different colors.  I just placed an order for some of the Altenew inks (the colors quite lovely) and will share a project or two after the order arrives.

Have you created projects using the Altenew layer stamps?  If so, I would love to see them!  Feel free to share a link in the comment section below.

Thank you for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card.
Have a happy, crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

Product used:
Altenew Garden Treasure
Hemstitch Rectangles
Tallulah Frill
http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=656768&u=1558305&m=55703&urllink=blitsy%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2F1201179%2Fspellbinders%2Dbecca%2Dfeeken%2Dcard%2Dcreator%2Ddies%2Dvenise%2Dlace%2Demmeline%2Dtreillage%2F1201179&afftrack=
Emmeline Treillage
Memento Dew Drops
Stickles- Yellow

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Kathy Jo! The stamps are gorgeous and the frame and background you have created are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

      1) Love Spells
      2) Lost Love Spells
      3) Divorce Spells
      4) Marriage Spells
      5) Binding Spell.
      6) Breakup Spells
      7) Banish a past Lover
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
      9) want to satisfy your lover
      Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
      through {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

      Delete
  2. This is so stunning!! The colors look amazing!! I love the layers and design!! I discovered Altenew late last year and I absolutely love, love their stamps and dies!! You've used the Garden Treasure set so beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours and a lovely design.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...